Secondhand Uniform Shop
The Parents and Friends (P&F) operate the School’s Secondhand Uniform Shop.
The shop is run by parent volunteers to support the Mentone Grammar Community. The P&F facilitate the consignment of good quality garments thereby offering an alternative to purchasing all new items.
A small percentage of sales is retained by the P&F to support student and school projects.
|Term trading hours|
|Friday||8:00am - 11:00am|
NEW STUDENTS requiring full uniform and our assistance must make an appointment. Please email [email protected] and include phone contact.
Note: No cash sales
Holiday opening hours:
- Wednesday 11 January | 10 am – 1 pm
- Wednesday 25 January | 10 am – 1 pm
- Friday 27 January | 10 am – 1 pm
- Monday 30 January | 10am- 1 pm
Please Note: Secondhand uniform drop-offs are on hold until further notice
- Uniforms can be dropped off to the shop during opening hours.
- The uniform guide below must be read prior to dropping off your garments to the shop.
- The form for drop-offs can be downloaded below. Please fill in prior to arrival at the shop.
Please read our general terms for information on how the shop operates with consignments.
Drop-off guides & shop information
P&F Secondhand Uniform and Merchandise Shop
Located under the Greenways Centre, enter via Gate 1 – Venice St entrance.
Campus Uniform Shop
Noone Imagewear operates and manages the Mentone Grammar Campus Uniform Shop. They offer a personalised, experienced uniform fitting service and work closely with Australian manufacturers to ensure the highest quality standards are met in the manufacture of the School’s uniform items.