Getting to School
Mentone Grammar is well serviced by a wide variety of transport systems from all surrounding suburbs, including trains, school buses, public buses, and bike paths. The Mentone Railway Station is only a five-minute walk from our School.
In addition to the public PTV services available, Mentone Grammar now provides nine private MGS Ventura bus routes for students.
We have introduced two new MGS services for Term 2, 2023 travel and adjusted several existing routes to cater for increasing demand – please view the updated route maps below before purchasing your Term 2 passes:
- Beaumaris Service (updated for Term 2)
- Black Rock Service (new service for Term 2)
- Brighton Service (updated for Term 2)
- Dingley/Keysborough Service
- Highett Service (updated for Term 2)
- Mt Eliza Service
- Patterson Lakes Service
- Sandringham Service (new service for Term 2)
- Southland/Oakleigh Service (updated for Term 2)
Bus Tickets can be purchased online:
- $200/Term across all services in 2023
- $5/ Casual one way ticket in 2023
Suburbs not covered by the private bus routes are connected by public transport.
Mentone Railway Station is on the Frankston to Melbourne City train line. Mentone Grammar is a five-minute walk from Mentone Railway Station.
Several public buses service Mentone.