So much more than an ATAR
Mentone Grammar takes great pride in celebrating the success and achievements of our students across academic, sporting, creative and personal pursuits.
The Mentone Grammar Community celebrates the Class of 2022 for their incredible achievements, dedication and determination throughout the year, which is reflected in our VCE and VCAL results.
Principal Mal Cater said, “These results are a great testament to this talented, supportive and courageous cohort who have achieved very pleasing outcomes both in their academic performance and in all that they have brought to the School over the years.
“I commend our brilliant staff for the dedication, expertise and level of support they have provided these students throughout their journey here at Mentone Grammar.
“We are proud of the fine young people who were members of the Class of 2022.”
- Median ATAR 83.30
- 56% ATARs over 80
- 18% ATARs over 95
- 6% ATARs over 99
- 21% Study Scores of 40+
- 8 Study Scores of 50
- Median Study Score 34
- Dux – Ulyana Kondratova (99.80)
- 100% VCAL Completion
The Class of 2022 also celebrated:
- Involvement in drama, dance, music, art, public speaking, debating and social service programs
- 4 x AGSV Premierships
- A Bond Vice Chancellor Scholarship
- A University of Maine Scholarship
- A Top Acts 2022 Performer
- 3 x The Duke of Edinburgh’s Gold Awards
- And many, many more personal achievements across a wide range of areas
We wish our ‘Class of 2022’ every success in the future and remind them that they will always be a special part of our Community.
Once a Mentonian, always a Mentonian.
Dux – Class of 2022